Burapha University



Helpful Links


Re-entry Permit

In the case of foreigners want to travel aboard for a short period, they need to apply for re-entry permit before leaving Thailand. It is to keep their stay permit (Non-Ed/Non-B) in Thailand. If they are not applied, their visa will automatically be canceled although it has not expired.

When appling for a re-entry permit, they need to submit documents as follows:
1. Passport and one copy of first page, visa page, lastest entry visa, and T.M.6
2. Application form T.M. 8 Click for Download
3. 1 photo (4x6 cm)
4. Re-entry permit fee (1,000 THB for single entry/ 3,800 THB for multiple entries)

Please note that the foreigners must apply re-entry permit in person at the Sriracha immigration, Chonburi. When they return to Thailand, they should check re-entry permit number on T.M.6 card that are stamped correctly.


Please take a look
Take a lookPassport and Official Passport
Take a lookList of Countries with Non-Visa Arrangement for Official Passport Holders
Take a lookEmbassies in Thailand Contact Information
Take a lookThe Length of Staying and Extension in Thailand
Helpful Links
Click to visit Burapha University
Click to visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Thailand
Click to visit Office of the Higher Education Commission
Click to visit Thailand International Development Cooperation Agency
Click to visit ASEAN University Networks
169 Long-haad Bang Saen Rd., Saen-sook, Mueang, Chon Buri 20131, THAILAND