Burapha University



Helpful Links


Changing Visa Status

Foreigners who have been holding tourist visa coming to Thailand can notify to change from tourist visa to Non-Ed (for educational purposes), or Non-B (for working). They have to proceed their changing visa status in person at the Immigration Bereau in Bangkok.

The following documents required to submit to the immigration:
1. Official letter for changing visa status issued by Burapha University
2. Application form T.M. 86 Click for Download
3. Passport and one copy of first page and page showing lastest visa entry
4. 1 photo (4x6 cm)
5. One copy of employment contract and employment declaration (especially for foreign employees)
6. Educational verification documents (especially for students), including student ID card, official transcript/ courses registration, acceptence/admission/invitation letter, or etc.
7. Changing visa status fee 2,000 THB

The general rule of changing visa status is that the applicant must have at least 15 days of validity left on current Thai immigration stamp.

Remark: People who hold tourist visa can ordinally stay in Thailand for 60 days, and will able extend for 30 days for the first extension and 7 days for next extension. The current fee is 1,900 THB per time.


Please take a look
Take a lookPassport and Official Passport
Take a lookList of Countries with Non-Visa Arrangement for Official Passport Holders
Take a lookEmbassies in Thailand Contact Information
Take a lookThe Length of Staying and Extension in Thailand
Helpful Links
Click to visit Burapha University
Click to visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Thailand
Click to visit Office of the Higher Education Commission
Click to visit Thailand International Development Cooperation Agency
Click to visit ASEAN University Networks
169 Long-haad Bang Saen Rd., Saen-sook, Mueang, Chon Buri 20131, THAILAND